miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Love song for Romeo and Juliet

"Best Thing I Never Had"

What goes around comes back around (hey my baby) - Lo que se va vuelve a venir (hey mi nene)
What goes around comes back around (hey my baby)- Lo que se va vuelve a venir 

(hey mi nene)
What goes around comes back around (hey my baby)- Lo que se va vuelve a venir 

(hey mi nene)
What goes around comes back around (hey my baby)- Lo que se va vuelve a venir 

(hey mi nene)

There was a time- Hubo un tiempo
I thought, that you did everything right- En el que pensé que lo hacías todo bien
No lies, no wrong- Sin mentíras, sin mal
Boy I, must've been outta my mind- Nene, debe de habérseme ido la cabeza
So when I think of the time that I almost loved you- Y cuando pienso en el momento en el que estuve a punto de darte mi amor
You showed your butt and I, I saw the real you- Te comportaste como un imbécil y vi al verdadero tú

Thank God you blew it- Gracias a dios lo arruinaste
Thank God I dodged the bullet- Gracias a dios esquivé la bala
I'm so over you- Estoy tan harta de ti...
So baby good lookin' out- Así que nene, buena suerte.

[Chorus:]


I wanted you bad- Te quería tanto
I'm so through with that- Estoy tan herida por todo esto
Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had- Porque sinceramente te convertiste en lo mejor que tuve.
You turned out to be the best thing I never had- Te convertiste en lo mejor que tuve
And I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had- Y siempre seré lo mejor que tuviste
I bet it sucks to be you right now- Apuesto a que querrías serlo tú en este momento.

So sad, you're hurt- Que triste, estás herido

Boo hoo, oh, did you expect me to care?- ¿Esperas que me importe?
You don't deserve my tears- Tu no mereces mis lagrimas
I guess that's why they ain't there- Supongo que por eso es por lo que no hay
To think that there was a time that I almost loved you- Y cuando pienso en el momento en el que estuve a punto de amarte.
You showed your ass and baby yes I saw the real you- Mostraste tu rostro  y vi tu verdadero yo.

Thank God you blew it- Gracias a dios lo arruinaste
Thank God I dodged the bullet- 
Gracias a dios esquivé la bala 

I'm so over you- Estoy tan harta de ti...
Baby good lookin' out- Así que nene, buena suerte.

[Chorus:]

I wanted you bad- Te quería tanto
I'm so through with that- Estoy tan herida por todo esto
Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had-  Porque sinceramente te convertiste en lo mejor que tuve.
I said, you turned out to be the best thing I never had- Yo digo,  Te convertiste en lo mejor que tuve
And I'll never be the best thing you never had- Y siempre seras la mejor cosa que nunca tuve.
Oh baby I bet sucks to be you right now-  Apuesto a que eres muy poca cosa para ser-lo.

I know you want me back- Se que me quieres de vuelta.
It's time to face the facts- Es momento de enfrentarlo.
That I'm the one that's got away- Que soy la unica que se ha ido. 

Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life- El señor sabe que esto me llevaría a otro lugar, a otro mundo, a otra vida.
Thank God I found the good in goodbye- Gracias a dios encontré el bien en el adios.

[Chorus:]

I used to want you so bad- Solía quererte tanto
I'm so through that- Estoy segura de eso.
Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had- porque te convertiste en la mejor cosa que nunca tuve.
You turned out to be the best thing I never had- Te convertiste en la mejor cosa que nunca tuve.
And I will always be the, best thing you never had.- Y siempre seré la mejor cosa que nunca tuve
Best thing you never had! - La mejor cosa que nunca tuviste!

I used to want you so bad- Te quise tanto
I'm so through it that- Estoy segura de eso. 
Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had- Porque te convertiste en la mejor cosa que nunca tuve.
Oh you turned out to be the best thing I never had- Te convertiste en la mejor cosa que nunca tuve
Oh I will never be the best thing you never had- Y siempre seré la mejor cosa que nunca tuiviste. 
Oh baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now- o nene, apuesto a que quisieras haberlo sido 

Goes around, comes back around- Lo que se va vuelve a venir
Goes around, comes back around- Lo que se va, vuelve a venir
Bet it sucks to be you right now- Apuesto a que quisieras haberlo sido. 
Goes around, comes back around- Lo que se va, vuelve a venir
Bet it sucks to be you right now- A puesto a que quisieras haberlo sido.
Goes around, comes back around- Lo que se va, vuelve a venir.
Bet it sucks to be you right now- A puesto a que quisieras haberlo sido.





This song is perfect when Romeo proposes marriage to Julieta.


Words: Dodge: Esquivar, Tears: LLàgrimes, Hurt: Ferit, Face the facts: Enfrontar-lo, Deserve: merèixre 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario